Location: Village Komshtitsa »
The Chapel "St. Nicholas Letni" is located in the region of Godech, north of Komshtitsa village, between neighborhoods of Trap and Molak. This place was religious site since the ancient times. The oldest remains found there are of a Roman temple with two altar. After the III century, at the same place, was built an early Christian church and in the Early Middle Ages - a monastery. During the Turkish invasion, the monastery was destroyed. At the beginning of XX century (1926) on the foundations of the old church was built a chapel "St.Nikola Letni (St. Nicholas of Summer), but it was burned to the ground in 1970 after a fire.
The existing chapel was rebuilt in period between 1992 - 1994 and painted in 1998. It is one-apse building with large arch on its western facade. Near it was built a shelter with tables where people gather at church feasts and celebrations.